Clear Multi-Cable Connector - Dual Entry 8 Ports 250 - 6 - With our Clear Dual Entry Connector, you'll see instant results.Features :
- Wire entry from either side of clear connector.
- Insulated aluminum body eliminates the need for time consuming manual taping, removable plugs provide easy access for installation. Reduce installation time.
- An easy to install, worry-free solution for insulating splices, taps, & terminations in meter centers & other multiple connection applications; one wire per terminal.
- Multi-tap feature reduces the space needed for multiple installations.
- PVC insulation reduces the likelihood & cost of power outages caused by improper or inconsistent insulated connections done manually in the field.
- Clear insulation allows visual confirmation that conductor is properly inserted.
- Single piece molded insulation is chemical and abrasion resistant and operates in temperature range of –49°F to 194°F (–45° to 90°C).
- Clear dual entry connector is 6061 aluminum dual rated for use with copper and/or aluminum wires.
- Pre-filled with oxide inhibitor compound.
- ANSI C119.4 & UL 486b listed, Rated 600 volts.
- No. of Ports: 8.
- Wire Range: 250MCM - 6.
- Length: 8 in.
- Width: 2.63 in.
- Height: 2.13 in.
- Item weight - 1.175 lbs.